A COMPLETELY RESTORED 1870 NEOCLASSIC BUILDING LOCATED IN KIFISSIA, IN THE NORTHERN SUBURBS OF ATHENS.
From the door handle to the furniture and the displays, every aspect of the flagship store is designed and built by Minas. Heavy large doors and the hand carved ebony wood handle welcomes you to the gallery. The Pentelic marble entrance follows the silhouette of the interior with smooth flowing lines, the dark American walnut floors and black walls all combine in equilibrium to create our flagship store.
IT LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE A LARGE NEW YORK CITY GALLERY. DARK AND THEATRICAL.
A DESIGN HOUSE
HANDMADE BY MINAS FOLLOWING HIS PHILOSOPHY
- The entrance to the store was refurbished using Pentelic marble and a large double door with hand shaped ebony wood handles.
- Hand crafted furniture follow the lines dictated by Minas and his vision.
- Theatrical lights were used to illuminate and enhance the interior.
- Large pictures from our “Clarity of shapes” exhibition perfectly contrast the black walls of gallery.
- Large solid wood tables with embedded leather surfaces greet the custumer with a welcoming feeling.