A HISTORIC BUILDING IN THE HEART OF THE TOWN, ONLY A FEW STEPS AWAY FROM THE FAMOUS STREET OF “MATOGIANIA” SINCE 1998.
The Mykonos store embraces the white simplicity of Cycladic architecture and the neo classical architecture of this historic building. We perfectly restored the original wooden ceiling, interior and exterior with respect to its history and importance as it was a home belonging to a prominent historical figure from the Greek revolution.
The interior of the shop is fitted with Minas creations, the display fittings and furniture all hand crafted by him personally where his vision and aesthetic can be discovered.
DISCOVER HIS UNIQUE DESIGNS AND ONE OF KIND DESIGN OBJECTS FOR YOUR HOME.
A LANDMARK OF MYKONOS
A fully restored neo-classic building we call home.
- Large arches and an imposing entrance greet the customers.
- The classic white of Cycladic architecture mixed with the warm color of walnut perfectly bend together for the interior.
- Theatrical lights where used to illuminate and enhance the interior.
- Large pictures from our “clarity of shapes” exhibition that perfectly contrast the tall white
walls of shop.
- A large solid wood serving table welcomes new and old clients.